1.Determine what you want your brochure to achieve.
Do you know why the prospect should choose your business, product or service over your competition?Promote the answer to this question.
2.Keep your brochure focused on what you want to achieve.
- Use headlines that draw attention.
- Use Upper and lower case ALL CAPS GET lower response.
- Use boldface type sparingly to emphasize key points or headlines.
- Avoid using reverse text - many readers overlook reverse text.
- Increased leading (space between text lines) improves readability.
3. Keep text lines short.
Increased leading (space between text lines) and character spacing, this improves readability.
4. Leave adequate margins on all four sides of your piece.
5. Use color ink for your brochure to increase response.
6. Write about benefits to the customer.
Keep the customer in mind use you and your avoid we, us, I, our.
Use key words New, Free, Save, Now, Easy, Proven, Amazing
The twelve most powerful words in the English language:
7. Avoid clichés and trendy jargon.
|Get your Real Estate Web Site for just $149 per year |
- Data-base driven
- Full-access Control Panel
- Over 200 templates to choose from
- Instant updating of all web site sections
- No hidden fees
- Internet Marketing tools
- 30-days FREE TRIAL period (no credit card required)
8. Promote your business.
Include a brief company history.
Include testimonials or a client list.
Promote service and warranty, guarantee.
9. Include your contact information.
10. Ask someone who knows little or nothing about your business to tell you about your brochure.